Looking for VideoStudio 2019?
VideoStudio 2022 is now the newest version available
VideoStudio 2019 was pretty great, with features like lens correction/fisheye correction, split-screen video templates, enhanced track transparency, and top of the line audio tools made VideoStudio 2019 a powerful video editor, but our latest version of VideoStudio is even better and our most intuitive and powerful addition yet. Give it a try today.
Top Reasons to Upgrade From
- NEW Face Effects
- NEW Speech to Text converter
- NEW GIF Creator
- NEW Animated AR Stickers
- NEW Non-Linear Keyframing in Variable Speed
- ENHANCED Audio Waveform editing
- ENHANCED assets management in LUT profiles and Media Library
- NEW Face Indexing
- Full Color Grading controls
- Video Masking
- Split Screen Templates Editor
- Advanced Video Stabilization
- Exclusive collections of premium effects
Access free valuable resources when you upgrade from VideoStudio 2019.
Get started quickly with our wide selection of tutorials in the Discovery Center. Master the basics or explore new tools and dive deeper into video editing!
Video Editing Guides
In-depth written tutorials help you understand key video editing concepts.
Connect with other users to get advice, swap tips and techniques and discuss VideoStudio.
Find frequently asked questions and answers about VideoStudio in the Corel Knowledgebase.
* Content is available only in English. Subtitles are available on select training videos. Studio Backlot offers training in English and French.