Looking for Ulead?
Ulead is now called VideoStudio and it is better than ever!
Ulead was once a widely recognized brand in Computer Software Industry. It was founded on August, 1989 by three Taiwanese entrepreneurs named Lotus Chen, Lewis Liaw and Way-Zen Chen. The Company, Ulead Systems first came into existence with their true color photo editing software, PhotoStyler for Windows platform. PhotoStyler was later sold to Aldus and to Adobe afterwards. Later, Ulead also introduced some cool software like VideoStudio, PhotoImpact, Cool 360 and iPhoto plus. In 2005 Ulead was merged with Intervideo. One year later Corel purchased the whole merger of InterVideo and Ulead.
Top Reasons to Upgrade From Ulead:
- NEW Face Effects
- NEW Speech to Text converter
- NEW GIF Creator
- NEW Animated AR Stickers
- NEW Non-Linear Keyframing in Variable Speed
- ENHANCED Audio Waveform editing
- ENHANCED assets management in LUT profiles and Media Library
- NEW Face Indexing
- Full Color Grading controls
- Video Masking
- Split Screen Templates Editor
- Advanced Video Stabilization
- Exclusive collections of premium effects
Access free valuable resources when you upgrade from Ulead.
Get started quickly with our wide selection of tutorials in the Discovery Center. Master the basics or explore new tools and dive deeper into video editing!
Video Editing Guides
In-depth written tutorials help you understand key video editing concepts.
Connect with other users to get advice, swap tips and techniques and discuss VideoStudio.
Find frequently asked questions and answers about VideoStudio in the Corel Knowledgebase.
* Content is available only in English. Subtitles are available on select training videos. Studio Backlot offers training in English and French.
Get all of the old features you loved about Ulead and a whole lot more when you upgrade to the latest version of VideoStudio.