Looking for InterVideo?
VideoStudio is the best alternative to InterVideo
Founded in 1998, InterVideo was a software publisher company recognized for their popular multimedia related programs. Along with its best known product WinDVD, InterVideo owned some great video editing, video capturing, DVD authoring software. In 2005, InterVideo acquired Ulead systems and announced its merger with Ulead a year later. But after a month later InterVideo was sold to Corel. Afterwards Corel discontinued the brand name ‘InterVideo’. VideoStudio has many of the features you loved about InterVideo along with many new features.
Top Reasons to Upgrade From InterVideo:
- NEW Face Effects
- NEW Speech to Text converter
- NEW GIF Creator
- NEW Animated AR Stickers
- NEW Non-Linear Keyframing in Variable Speed
- ENHANCED Audio Waveform editing
- ENHANCED assets management in LUT profiles and Media Library
- NEW Face Indexing
- Full Color Grading controls
- Video Masking
- Split Screen Templates Editor
- Advanced Video Stabilization
- Exclusive collections of premium effects
Access free valuable resources when you upgrade from InterVideo.
Get started quickly with our wide selection of tutorials in the Discovery Center. Master the basics or explore new tools and dive deeper into video editing!
Video Editing Guides
In-depth written tutorials help you understand key video editing concepts.
Connect with other users to get advice, swap tips and techniques and discuss VideoStudio.
Find frequently asked questions and answers about VideoStudio in the Corel Knowledgebase.
* Content is available only in English. Subtitles are available on select training videos. Studio Backlot offers training in English and French.
Get all of the old features you loved about InterVideo and a whole lot more when you upgrade to the latest version of VideoStudio.