Free Video Editing Software
Easy and creative video editing
Create videos to share with your family and friends with easy-to-use, but surprisingly creative video editing and movie making software. Perfect for users of all levels, from beginners to experts, VideoStudio is loaded with features, creative and intuitive!
- VideoStudio X10 Trial
- Hundreds of creative filters and effects
- Templates speed up projects
- Perfect for all video editing skill levels
- Easy sharing to popular devices and websites
A full 30-day free trial of this video editor. No credit card required. 30-day trial has limited functionality (some formats and features, including disc burning and third-party effects, are not available in the trial).
Video Editing SoftwareVideo Editing Features
Pricing and Purchase
Other Free Video Software
- Timeline or storyboard editing
Get started quickly. Combine videos, photos and audio on the timeline, and add effects to start building your project. Or start by planning your video in Storyboard mode to visualize how it will unfold.
- Impressive creative effects
Get the results you want and add your own style with hundreds of customizable filters and effects. Add titles, including motion titles, enhance colors or apply transitions between clips by dragging and dropping effects to the timeline.
- Loaded with features
Create amazing animations with Stop Motion Animation or play with speed, freeze or reverse your video with Time Remapping. With features like Multi-Camera editing, Motion Tracking and much more, the creative possibilities are unlimited.
- Start faster with templates
Create great-looking videos and slideshows with a selection of templates—simply drag and drop to add your photos or videos. Plus, save your own video layouts as templates to speed up future projects.
- High-quality audio tools
Add the perfect soundtrack to your video with a selection of royalty-free songs and sounds. Enhance sound with powerful audio tools that balance background music volumes with dialog, or automatically balance levels among selected clips for a consistent volume.
- Screen recording software
With easy-to-use screen recording software, you simply select the screen or highlight an area you want to record, and capture both system audio and microphone sound. Live Screen Capture is a great way to add custom content to presentations and demos, or create a how-to videos.
- Easy to share
Once your video project is complete, VideoStudio makes it easy to export and share with family and friends. Upload your video directly to Facebook, YouTube and more, or export your video and play it back on popular devices, including iPhones, gaming systems and more!
- System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- Minimum 256 MB VRAM
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Minimum 2 GB HDD space for full installation
Trial Format Supports
- Format support for VideoStudio Trial depends the OS system configuration and is not representative of the formats supported in VideoStudio Pro and Ultimate.