This service pack offers enhancements and resolves issues in the following areas.
To provide customers with the best possible product performance, Corel is pleased to release the following update to Corel DVD MovieFactory 7:
DVD MovieFactory 7
- Improved the performance when loading AVCHD video
- Resolves issues importing video from Panasonic HDC-HS9, JVC GZ-HD40 and working with video from SONY SR12
- Enhances WMV-HD playback under X64 OS
- Resolves various DVD, AVCHD, BDMV and BD-J menu editing issues
- Resolves SmartProxy issues
- Resolves an issue when copying BDRE to BD-R
- Resolves video source switching issue with Straight capture to Disc
Direct DiscRecorder 3.5
- Resolves issues creating AVCREC projects under X64 OS
- Resolves issues for playback of DVR-MS files
- Resolves issues when exporting a slideshow with audio
To install this update
- Download the update to your computer by saving it to your hard drive.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the update.
- Follow the instructions to review the Software License Agreement and complete the install.
If you encounter any technical difficulties installing this update, please contact Corel Support Services.